- Execute SEO campaigns with the help of our team of digital marketers mainly targeting search engines in Taiwan (Google TW and Yahoo).
- Heavy focus on Google/Yahoo TW SEO.
- Research and brainstorm creative and exciting content ideas based on client/project brief.
- Work with content writers to produce and edit high quality marketing content and manage content creation process to meet client content calendar.
- Integrate SEO optimization techniques into content creation process.
- Reach out to and work with online publishers to place quality content and articles online.
- Support the company's own marketing strategy and execution.
- Prepare performance reports; analyse campaign and website performance data using web analytics and other tools.
- Demonstrate passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Provide other localized writing and editing support and other ad-hoc projects.
- Native Level Taiwanese Mandarin speaker
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or equivalent
- Any relevant experience in content writing/blogging/web development is a strong plus
- Hands-on digital marketing experience on Google/Yahoo
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing/PR, strong desire to learn. Any experience in the PR field and/or any experience with website, social media, blog, or other digital marketing fields is a strong plus. Strong interest in media and digital marketing / web-related work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel functions such as vlookup, pivot table, etc.
- Attentive to details and well organized.
- Patience and flexibility to handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Cooperative team player.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Application Requirements - (applications not complying with the below won't be considered):
- Visa status
- Expected salary range
- Documentation of prior digital/PR experience or experiments
- e.g. relevant certificates, case studies, project reports, website references, student projects, blog URL, published articles/content, etc.
- Cover letter
- 100% customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role - template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly
Please send your cover letter, resume and expected salary to us.