About the Digital Marketing Analyst Position
Looking to push your potential with a company committed to growth? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The Egg is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our international team of digital marketing professionals in the area of Performance Marketing and Paid Media.
This role is for the Regional Team specializing in digital multi-channel marketing across search, social and display across Global markets. This is an opportunity to develop in the area of digital marketing, strategic planning, data science and regional client consultation.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. They will gain an advanced understanding of advertising across large search and social media platforms such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and have the opportunity to attend trainings, workshops, and international conferences.
Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Passion for technical problem solving, crunching numbers and deriving solutions from data is a must
- Project management experience
- Aspiration for a long-term career in digital marketing
- Eager to develop consultation skills by communicating with Regional clients
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge marketing automation and/or analytical tools such as Power BI is an advantage
- Support all aspects of paid media/search engine marketing campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting
- Monitor key metrics and analyze results to provide recommendations
- Understand the key concepts of paid search keyword research, audience targeting for social and display ads, campaign constructions, daily maintenance and optimization techniques
- Mentor junior analysts (applicable to senior roles)
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news
- Résumé (PDF)
- Expected salary and availability
- Visa status (please indicate if you are a permanent resident)
- Cover letter/email
- Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.