About the Digital Analyst Position
The Egg is looking for a Digital Analyst to join our international team of online marketing professionals in the area of Performance Marketing and Paid Media.
This is a role is for the Regional Team specializing in online multi-channel marketing across search, social and display across APAC markets (including but not limited to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia). This is an opportunity to develop in the area of data science, automation, strategy and regional client consultation.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. They will gain an advanced understanding of advertising across large search and social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and have the opportunity to attend trainings, workshops, and international conferences.
Only candidates with a background in math, statistics, computer science or data analytics will be considered for this position.
- 1 - 2 years experience in paid media/PPC/social media/online advertising is an advantage.
- Passion for technical problem solving, crunching numbers and deriving solutions from data is a must.
- Aspiration for a long-term career in digital marketing and data science.
- Eager to develop consultation skills by communicating with Regional clients.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Support all aspects of paid media/search engine marketing campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Monitor key metrics and analyze results to provide recommendations.
- Understand the key concepts of paid search keyword research, audience targeting for social and display ads, campaign constructions, daily maintenance and optimization techniques.
- Mentor junior analysts (applicable to senior roles)
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed.
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news.
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.