The Egg is looking for smart, aspiring digital marketers to join our young, international team of online marketing professionals. We offer exciting career path and growth opportunities to those who are keen to further their career in digital marketing.
This role is for the Regional Team specializing in global SEO in English, with exposure to other APAC markets.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on clients from a wide range of industries and learn about many practical techniques in the field. Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience.
This position is for native English speakers only!
- Understand key concepts of search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing.
- Support all aspects of SEO client projects including keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization, and content creation.
- Work with the team to research and brainstorm exciting content ideas based on client/project brief.
- Assist in preparing regular reports; analyse website performance data using web analytics and other tools.
- Support the company's own marketing strategy and execution.
- Demonstrate passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Native English speaker.
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing, strong desire to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Past experience / internship in digital marketing, website development, social media, blogging, PR, or other related fields is a strong plus.
- Drive to consistently produce high quality work.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Analytical thinker -- able to come up with solutions -- problem solver.
- Initiative to take on new tasks and overcome new challenges.
- Excellent communicator.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Applications not complying with the below won't be considered:
- Visa status
- Expected salary range
- Cover letter
- Prior digital marketing experience (if any) shall be well-supported
- e.g. relevant certificates, student project reports, case studies, website references, blog URL, published articles/content, etc.
- Applicants are expected to conduct a 5-minute presentation on "Introduction to SEO" to demonstrate understanding of subject matter during the first interview
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy
- Education subsidy
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
More experienced candidates may be considered for a position with higher level of responsibilities.