The Egg is looking for smart, passionate digital marketers to join our international team of online marketing professionals. We offer exciting career path and growth opportunities to those who are keen to further their career in digital marketing.
This role is for the Regional SEO Team specializing in international SEO on Google, with exposure to other APAC markets.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on clients from a wide range of industries and learn about many practical techniques in the field. Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience.
This position is for native English speakers only!
- Manage and lead a team of SEO-specialised digital marketers and provide them with guidance and thought leadership.
- Understand our clients’ business needs and formulate digital strategies to achieve their marketing objectives and goals.
- Drive SEO client projects from end-to-end, including strategy development, project planning, execution and reporting.
- Oversee and facilitate the execution of project plans. Review project deliverables prepared by junior team members.
- Perform technical SEO reviews of client sites and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Review and analyse client project performance.
- Provide a high standard of project and account management to our clients.
- Manage a mini P&L for your team to ensure company objectives are met.
- Support the company's own marketing strategy and execution.
- Demonstrate passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in SEO.
- Proven track record in managing a small team.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Familiarity in HTML/CSS, relevant SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.), and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Great communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Numerical aptitude and skill, combined with an analytical outlook and mindset.
- Native English speaker.
- Drive to consistently produce high quality work.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Problem solver.
- Initiative to take on new tasks and overcome new challenges.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Applications not complying with the below won't be considered:
- Résumé and cover letter
- Visa status
- Expected salary range
- Documentation of prior SEO experience
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Gym subsidy
- Discretionary performance bonus
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.