Our job as SEO consultants is to help our clients solve their website marketing issues and maximize performance. We are looking for an SEO specialist/executive who can take responsibility for the day-to-day execution of SEO strategies for our clients.
Mission and Job Details
General work to optimize the internal structure of the client's website.
Analyze the site structure and content and propose measures to ensure that the information on the site is conveyed correctly to Google. The scope of work varies widely, but the following are some examples of typical work
- Client analysis (status of the website, business model, service characteristics, etc.)
- Competitor analysis (market, search results, keywords, etc.)
- Analysis of site structure and content, and development of improvement measures based on the analysis results
- Investigate the cause of a decline in rankings and develop measures to address it.
- 2+ years of experience as an SEO specialist
- Experience in SEO consulting and client negotiation for large scale sites
- Experience with web analytics using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Familiarity with various SEO related tools (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Basic knowledge and editing experience in HTML / CSS
- Experience with Power BI tools (Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, DOMO, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with app store optimization
- Excellent Excel and data skills
- Native Japanese speaker
- No difficulty or resistance in reading and writing in English
- Confident in daily conversation level in English and want to master business English as well
- In addition to the above requirements, candidates with any of the following are preferred.
- Experience launching and managing owned media (including CMS)
- Experience in solution development and direction
- Experience analyzing large scale data using NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Experience with web scraping and data processing/analysis using Python, etc.
- Business level English skills in reading, writing, and speaking
- Familiarity with global SEO (Hreflang tags, etc.)
Required documents/information for application
- Resume of work experience
- Annual salary at current position
- Curriculum vitae about specialization in SEO (Clients you have worked with, success stories, etc.)
Working conditions and benefits (full-time employees):
- 5-day work week (in line with Japanese holidays) - Hybrid arrangement
- Working hours 10:00-19:00
- Health insurance, employment insurance
- Gym allowance
- Bonus based on performance