The Egg is looking for smart, aspiring digital marketers to join our young, international team of online marketing professionals. The (native Korean) Digital Marketing position's main responsibility is to execute day-to-day tasks of various aspects in client projects and build relationships with publishers/bloggers to place articles and content online. We offer exciting career path and growth opportunities to those who are keen to further their career in digital marketing. The successful candidate will have a chance to lead projects from a wide range of industries and learn about many practical techniques in the field.
This position is for native level Korean speakers only
- Lead and Execute SEO, PPC and Social Media campaigns with the help of our team of Korean digital marketers mainly targeting search engines in Korea (Naver, Google KR and Daum).
- Heavy focus on Naver PPC/SEM!
- Research and brainstorm creative and exciting content ideas based on client/project brief.
- Work with content writers to produce and edit high quality marketing content and manage content creation process to meet client content calendar.
- Integrate SEO optimization techniques into content creation process.
- Reach out to and work with online publishers to place quality content and articles online.
- Support the company's own marketing strategy and execution.
- Prepare performance reports; analyse campaign and website performance data using web analytics and other tools.
- Demonstrate passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Provide other Korean writing and editing support and other ad-hoc projects.
- Native Korean speaker.
- High or native level of spoken and written language skills in any other Asian language is an advantage.
- Hands-on digital marketing experience on Naver is a must.
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing/PR, strong desire to learn.
- Any experience in the PR field and/or any experience with website, social media, blog, or other digital marketing fields is a strong plus.
- Strong interest in media and digital marketing / web-related work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Analytical thinker -- able to come up with solutions -- problem solver.
- Excellent communicator.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Application Requirements - (applications not complying with the below won't be considered):
- Academic record (for fresh graduates)
- Visa status
- Expected salary range
- Documentation of prior digital/PR experience or experiments
- e.g. relevant certificates, case studies, project reports, website references, student projects, blog URL, published articles/content, etc.
- Cover letter
- 100% customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role (tip: include points from the beginner's guide above) - template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly
- Tip: Read this to understand how you can stand out before and during the interview
Less experienced candidates may be considered for an assistant position.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.