As part of our global expansion, we have an excellent opportunity for a smart, aspiring individual who wants to be an expert in Digital Marketing and help our clients solve their website marketing issues.
This person will be part of our expanding Korea team with focus on Korean language SEO on major search engines including Naver and Google.
- Willing to learn all aspects of our SEO practice, from client setup to process to execution.
- Execute SEO and content marketing client projects including researching, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Increase organic traffic and conversions on clients websites.
- Prepare SEO deliverables including general website analysis, keyword research, technical audit, copywriting and content marketing, user experience, etc.
- Utilize SEO reporting tools and web analytics to monitor and evaluate SEO performance across major search channels. Prepare regular website performance analysis and reports.
- Work with common SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, Dragon Metrics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.
- Demonstrate passion for Digital Marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- At least 1 year’s work experience with projects focus on SEO
- Demonstrate good problem-solving abilities and a team player.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Attention to detail, well organized and able to multi-task with changing priorities.
- A good team player with the ability to work independently.
- Native Korean, good spoken and written English.
- Hand-on experience with any SEO tools, web CMS, or HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Overseas or an international exposure is ideal.
To apply, please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Current / Expected salary.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.