The Egg is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join our international team of online marketing professionals in the area of Performance Marketing and Paid Media.
This is a role is for the Regional Team specializing in online multi-channel marketing across search, social and display across APAC markets (including but not limited to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia). This is an opportunity to develop in the area of data science, automation, strategy and regional client consultation.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. They will gain an advanced understanding of advertising across large search and social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and have the opportunity to attend trainings, workshops, and international conferences.
Only candidates with a background in math, statistics, computer science or business analytics will be considered for this position
- Fluent level of spoken and written English is a must.
- Native level of Traditional Chinese is an advantage.
- At least 3 - 5 years in paid media/PPC/social media/online advertising is an advantage.
- Those with experience in other areas of digital marketing may be considered.
- Passion for technical problem solving, crunching numbers and deriving solutions from data is a must.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Eager to develop consultation skills by communicating with Regional clients.
- Support all aspects of campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Manage client campaigns to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Attend client meetings and provide consultation.
- Work with senior managers on new business RFPs.
- Mentor and supervise junior analysts and executives.
- Lead discussions while working closely with internal teams for ideation processes to enhance client deliverables and consult on advanced technical issues.
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed.
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news.
Application Requirements - (applications not complying with the below won't be considered):
- Résumé (PDF)
- Expected salary and availability
- Visa status (please indicate if you are a permanent residence)
- Cover letter/email
- Customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role - template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly.
- Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy