The Egg is looking for smart, aspiring digital marketers to join our young, international team of online marketing professionals. We offer exciting career path and growth opportunities to those who are keen to further their career in digital marketing.
This role is for the Regional Team specializing in global SEO in English, with exposure to other APAC markets.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on clients from a wide range of industries and learn about many practical techniques in the field. Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience.
This position is for native English speakers only!
- Plan and execute all aspects of SEO and content marketing client projects. End-to-end process from research, strategy development, planning, optimization, analysis to reporting.
- Understand clients’ business needs and formulate digital strategies to achieve their marketing objectives and goals.
- Research and brainstorm exciting content ideas.
- Write and edit high quality marketing content and manage content creation process to meet client's content calendar.
- Perform technical SEO reviews of client sites and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare regular reports; analyse project and website performance data using web analytics and other tools.
- Manage client projects to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Support the company's own marketing strategy and execution.
- Demonstrate passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Minimum 2 years experience with a focus on SEO
- Native English speaker.
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing, strong desire to learn.
- Experience in the PR, website development, social media, blogs, or other digital marketing related fields is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Drive to consistently produce high quality work.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Analytical thinker -- able to come up with solutions -- problem solver.
- Initiative to take on new tasks and overcome new challenges.
- Excellent communicator.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Applications not complying with the below won't be considered:
- Visa status
- Expected salary range
- Documentation of prior digital experience
- e.g. relevant certificates, case studies, project reports, website references, student projects, blog URL, published articles/content, etc.
- Cover letter
- 100% customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role - template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly
- Applicants are required to conduct a case study presentation on SEO work you have done for a website in the past during the first interview
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy
- Education subsidy
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.