As part of our company growth, we have a newly created position for a Personal Assistant to support our senior management. The incumbent will mainly assist our Managing Director and support our COO both based in Hong Kong, with plenty of interactions with our other offices globally.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Booking travel flights, hotels, visas, etc.
- Prepare expense claims, requests, and follow up with Finance reimbursements.
- Coordinate with internal teams and provide logistic support for internal teambuilding and external marketing events.
- Ordering office supplies, marketing materials, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Editing documents, entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, other offices and external parties.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining senior management's calendar, and sending reminders.
- Assist with personal matters on ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelors’ degree or above in any discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent written business English and Chinese
- Fluent or native spoken English, fluent Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a must, other languages such as Japanese, Korean is desirable, but not a must
- Well organized, good attention to details, and strong sense of responsibility
- Have a can-do attitude, flexible, mature and outgoing personality
- Effective and tackful communication skills
- Immediately available would be an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration to the right candidate includng annual performance bonus, private medical, dental, gym subsidy, and company teambuilding.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.