Are you looking to boost your SEO career in an insanely fun environment? Read on!
We’re seeking an SEO Specialist/Executive who is able to hit the ground running and be responsible for executing day-to-day SEO strategies for our clients.
The Executive must be passionate about SEO – a multi-tasker who is self-motivated and up for the challenge of sharpening their SEO skillset in a dynamic organization. We work with a lot of international clients who are smart and not afraid to challenge us. For you to have a versatile mind and the ability to read and speak different languages (for example, Native English, Vietnamese, Thai) are a huge plus.
This role is for the Regional SEO Team specializing in international SEO on Google, with exposure to other APAC markets. Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience.
If you think you are a great problem solver and enjoy an analytical challenge with technical auditing experience on static/dynamic web sites, we want you!
The Egg is looking for smart, aspiring digital marketers to join our young, international team of online marketing professionals. We offer exciting career path and growth opportunities to those who are keen to further their career in digital marketing.
This role is for the Regional Team specializing in global SEO in English, with exposure to other APAC markets.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on clients from a wide range of industries and learn about many practical techniques in the field. Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience.
- Report to the SEO manager.
- Be willing to learn all aspects of our SEO practice, from client setup to process to execution.
- Become an SEO ninja in the creation of the following deliverables: general website analysis, keyword research, technical audit, copywriting and content marketing, user experience, etc.
- Help develop and manage content marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Help build out and enhance local, social and mobile SEO product offerings.
- Utilize SEO reporting tools and web analytics to monitor and evaluate SEO performance across major search channels in order to improve visibility, rankings and track KPIs.
- Hands-on usage of SEO tools used for keyword research, site analysis, links, etc
- Experience with common SEO tools e.g. Moz, Screaming Frog, Botify, Ahrefs, SEMRush
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of SEO, with hand-on experience managing websites via a CMS.
- Strong Excel and data skills.
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI is a plus.
- Knowledge of App Store Optimization a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Help SEO manager with day-to-day management of SEO engagements.
- Assist in the monitoring and preparing of SEO reports
- Help drive overall strategy and tactics needed to achieve stated client goals.
- Review client deliverables for quality and ensure that work is sound and viable.
- Provide thought leadership to clients on SEO and related digital marketing trends.
- Provide excellent communication via phone, email and direct contact.
- Minimum 2-4 years hands-on experience in SEO.
- Familiarity in HTML/CSS, relevant SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, etc), and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Great verbal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative to take on new tasks and overcome new challenges.
- Numerical aptitude and skill combined with an analytical outlook and mindset.
- Native English speaker.
Applications not complying with the below won't be considered:
- Résumé and cover letter
- Visa status
- Expected salary range
- Documentation of prior SEO experience
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Gym subsidy
- Discretionary performance bonus
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.