This role has a strong focus on SEO while offering exposure to other areas of digital marketing, and is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about search and wanting to develop T-shape skills. The successful candidate will work with an energetic team in Hong Kong servicing top local and international clients across a wide range of industries.
Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience (see Requirements section).
- Support all aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Understand the key concepts of keyword research, on-site optimization and link building techniques.
- Monitor key metrics and analyze results to provide recommendations and strategies for continued campaign improvement.
- Manage client campaigns to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news.
- No programming is required in the job role.
- Native Cantonese speaker with high level of English.
- University degree holder.
- Prior SEO knowledge knowledge is a strong plus, and qualifies you for the Executive position.
- With no prior industry knowledge, you will be considered for the Assistant position.
- Any relevant experience in blogging/web development is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel functions such as vlookup, pivot table, etc.
- Attentive to details and well organized.
- Patience and flexibility to handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Cooperative team player.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Benefits for Full-time Position Include
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and expected salary.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.