The Egg is looking for aspiring digital analysts with an academic background in math, statistics, computer science or data analytics to join our international team of online marketing professionals.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. They will gain an advanced understanding of advertising across large search and social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and have the opportunity to attend trainings, workshops, and international conferences.
Only candidates with a background in math, statistics, economics, computer science or data analytics will be considered for this position.
- Passion for crunching numbers and deriving solutions from large data sets is a must!
- Strong interest in digital marketing and data science work
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing, desire to learn but also innovate
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge about web analytics tools is not required but an advantage
- Support all aspects of paid media campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Manage client campaigns to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Apply data science techniques to monitor, analyze key metrics and provide recommendations to clients
- Work with data from ad platforms, CRMs, marketing automation and visualize with analytics tools such as Power BI
- Attend client meetings and provide consultation
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news
Application Requirements - (applications not complying with the below won't be considered):
- Résumé (PDF)
- Expected salary and availability
- Visa status (please indicate if you are a permanent residence)
- Cover letter
- Customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role - template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly.
- Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy