About the Position
Looking to push your potential with a company committed to growth and working with global clients? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The Egg is looking for Digital Marketing Analysts to join our growing team of international digital experts in the area of Performance Marketing and Paid Media.
This role is for the Regional Team specializing in digital multi-channel marketing across search, social and display across Global Markets. This is an opportunity to develop in the area of digital marketing, strategic planning, data science and client consultation.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with innovative teams on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. They will gain an advanced understanding of advertising across large search and social media platforms such as Google Ads (Search, YouTube, Display, Discovery), LinkedIn, Meta (Facebook/Instagram), Microsoft Advertising (Bing), TikTok and have the opportunity to attend trainings, workshops, and international conferences.
Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience
- Support all aspects of paid media/search engine marketing campaigns from strategic planning, project management, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting
- Monitor key metrics and analyze results to provide recommendations
- Understand the key concepts of paid search keyword research, audience targeting for social and display ads, campaign constructions, daily maintenance and optimization techniques
- Mentor junior analysts (applicable to senior roles)
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree - equivalent or higher
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and strong data skills
- Passion for technical problem solving, crunching numbers and deriving solutions from data is a must
- Aspiration for a long-term career in digital marketing
- Eager to develop consultation skills by communicating with Regional and Global clients
- Knowledge marketing automation and/or analytical tools such as Power BI is an advantage
- Résumé (PDF) and cover letter/email
- Current and expected salary
- Visa status (please indicate if you are a permanent resident)
- Expected availability
Benefits for Full-time Position Include:
- Hybrid working environment
- Medical insurance
- Gym/Fitness subsidy
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Birthday leave
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.